Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How mergers go wrong

This is a very fun exercise.
Basically, we need to draw 1 animal which consists of 2 animal.
Huh? Weird huh?
Yup, that's right.
We need to create an animal from 2 animal.
For example, duck and dragon become dragon duck or ziraffe and fish become ziraffe fish and so forth.
The mission is to create an animal that will die instantly.

~This is the answer which consist of fish's head and bird's body where it cannnot breath at all which cause it to die instantly.~

This is what I have drew in class : a combination of elephant and a grasshopper where grasshopper's body can handle elephant's head weight fell down and died.

~These are some merge that I saw from some websites. A merge of an ant and a zebra.~

~ merge of squirrel's head and penguin's body.~

Analogy :

Making the Strange Familiar.

Analogy uses something that has no apparent connection to the object to explain something about the object.

For example, I use ice cream explaining that eat more will become fat.

The main use of analogies in daily conversation is to use something familiar to explain something complex.

~There are a lot of adjectives that can be used to describe an object~

Pain

~A melting ice cream, it is like an incurable disease, melting slowly.~

Chili

~Love is like a chili, the moment you start, you just can't stop!~

Sport Car

~If you give me a Hammer, I can give you my wife, If you give me a Ferrari, I shall give you my life!~

Love or pain?

~The more you love, the more she pains. Yet, love can't be controlled by anyone.~

Happiness

~Happy or sad, it is all up to you. Spent your time with your loved ones wisely. They are happy to see you.~

Love or Life

~Love without life is impossible, Live without love is meaningless. Give it a risk, love with you life.~

Man or Woman

~Woman is like garbage? Meager does go wrong. If woman is like garbage, I will be the dustbin.~

No comments:

Post a Comment